Nargis fakhri Does Not slept with the director.
Nargis Fakhri, who made her Bollywood debut with director Imtiaz Ali's movie
"Rock Star," has made several revelations on her Bollywood experiences
with a former full star, Nargis said in an interview. He told them to have a
physical relationship, but he did not, and due to this, several major projects
were left out of Nargis' hands.
"Rock Star," has made several revelations on her Bollywood experiences
with a former full star, Nargis said in an interview. He told them to have a
physical relationship, but he did not, and due to this, several major projects
were left out of Nargis' hands.
In her interview, Britney told Nargis, "There were no boundaries in my life. I knew
what I needed and what I needed to do and that's why I got into the whole
industry. But it did. There are boundaries that you set for yourself that you should
not deviate from your moral values, ”Nargis said in response to the question,
" Maybe they met my mother but they didn't do it correctly. " Rather, they scared
me quite a lot by taking men, sex and relationships. Probably to some extent my
moral values are what I get from them. "
what I needed and what I needed to do and that's why I got into the whole
industry. But it did. There are boundaries that you set for yourself that you should
not deviate from your moral values, ”Nargis said in response to the question,
" Maybe they met my mother but they didn't do it correctly. " Rather, they scared
me quite a lot by taking men, sex and relationships. Probably to some extent my
moral values are what I get from them. "
Nargis went on to say, "I'm one of those people who also learns from people's
mistakes, so if you make a mistake, she won't repeat the mistake. At the same time,
I always knew I was hungry for something. I was not hungry for fame, so I never
did anything like shoot a nude photo or sleep with a director, even though it had
several projects on my hands. I was a little worried about it. There was also a
reason why I could not do good if I wanted to do good with my values, but I realized
that it is not that way but if you are good If you are, then you have success in some other way.
mistakes, so if you make a mistake, she won't repeat the mistake. At the same time,
I always knew I was hungry for something. I was not hungry for fame, so I never
did anything like shoot a nude photo or sleep with a director, even though it had
several projects on my hands. I was a little worried about it. There was also a
reason why I could not do good if I wanted to do good with my values, but I realized
that it is not that way but if you are good If you are, then you have success in some other way.




0 Comments