Advertisement

Akshay Kumar gave me clear instructions not to do comedy and acting: Twinkle Khan

Akshay Kumar gave me clear instructions not to do comedy and acting: Twinkle Khan


Mumbai. ( September 11, 2018) Bollywood's leading actress Twinkle Khanna has said that Akshay Kumar had given me clear instructions to do comedy and never to act again because in his eyes both of them. I'm the worst at things.
According to Indian media, actress Twinkle Khanna revealed to actor and husband Akshay Kumar at the launch of their new book "Pajamas R Forgiving" that they gave me clear instructions on how to never do 2 things - that is, acting again. Not to do and another stand up comedy because I'm so bad and horrible in both of them, I've never given a hit movie and I deduce that acting is not the right department for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments